CelebrityMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints GM application

Go down

Saints GM application Empty Saints GM application

Post  Saint Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Name:Saintiano Francis (Saint)
Time Zone/Location:Adelaide (Australia - South Australia) Midnight between Monday, 11 July 2011 and Tuesday, 12 July 2011 CST UTC+9:30 hours
E-Mail/IM:Stupid_Cow@hotmail.com
In-Game Name:It's going to be Dante

1. Why do you want to be an GM?
I want to be a GM because the smile given from other players to me makes me feel happy also the events i like to host events because its fun to watch everyone enjoy themselfs.
I also want to be a GM because i want to help the server from any hackers or anyone doing something wrong in general.

2. If you were to come face-to-face with a Spammer and/or Abuser, what would you do? Be specific in your steps.
Firstly I would ask him/her to stop, if they continue to do so i would send them to jail and leave them for 10 mins or so but if they continue choose to disrespect me i would temp ban them.
If i were to come across a hacker i would take a screen shot first so i have proof of the hacking and ban.

3. Have you ever been a Maplestory GM before? If so, please list your proof, such as screenshots.
Yes multiple times sadly i dont screen shot myself but i have a contact of the old admin on msn if you would like it.
Another is i was trained by my friend he was a GM on sydneyms when it was out and he taught me alot of commands and codes.

4. How much do you know about our server? List 3 unique Features that CelebrityMS has to offer.

Nothing xDDD who knows but when i do play i bet it will be awesome

5. When did you first start playing CelebrityMS?
Never

6. How often would you say you play on CelebrityMS?
24.7 almost

7. Why should we choose you over our other applying candidates?
Because im smart and know what im doing and know the basics of everything im doing

8. What other special skills could you contribute to the server, if any?
i could host events, help players in need, ban noob hackers, and am very patient

List of mistakes in this guide

Numbers.
age 13.
what would you do if you saw a hacker.
Thats all i know for now.

Dante~

Saint

Back to top Go down

Saints GM application Empty Re: Saints GM application

Post  saint Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

5. When did you first start playing CelebrityMS?
Never
is the one you cant read lol

saint

Back to top Go down