CelebrityMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FerrariBoy's GM App :P

2 posters

Go down

FerrariBoy's GM App :P Empty FerrariBoy's GM App :P

Post  Amit Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Name: Amit

Time Zone/Location: GMT +2

E-Mail/IM: Haster289@nana10.co.il

In-Game Name: FerrariBoy

1. Why do you want to be an GM?
I wanna be a GM because I have never was and I think that it could be a great expiriance for me:)

3. If you were to come face-to-face with a Spammer and/or Abuser, what would you do? Be specific in your steps.
1st thing i'll od is ss of course,2nd thing I'd do is 2 give him/her a worning telling them to STOP! -ss again that i worned them- If they wont stop, I will Jail them for the time you would choose that is right for that. There wont be 3rd time, and if there will be they'll be Banned. Razz

4. Have you ever been a Maplestory GM before? If so, please list your proof, such as screenshots.
No, I have never been a GM before.

5. How much do you know about our server? List 3 unique Features that CelebrityMS has to offer.
It's not on yet so I can't know -blank-.

6. When did you first start playing CelebrityMS?
Well I came in bitween the 1st people by Luke, And I'll be starting 2 play when its Online Very Happy.

7. How often would you say you play on CelebrityMS?
When it'll be open i'll be on for about 8 hours a day =D, maybe more If I'm GM of course Very Happy.

8. Why should we choose you over our other applying candidates?
I know most of the GM commands and I already have a forum of them in fav Very Happy, I'm willing 2 help ANY noob that will ask for help (even If his as annoying as most of the noobs Sad ). I can and will host an event AT LIST once a day! Very Happy

9. What other special skills could you contribute to the server, if any?
I don't know anything about Coding if that's what you mean Razz.
Amit
Amit

Back to top Go down

FerrariBoy's GM App :P Empty Re: FerrariBoy's GM App :P

Post  Shockwave Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Good luck amit! (: nice app
Shockwave
Shockwave

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum